Who are we?
The Gilbert Group, Keller Williams Realty
We are a hardworking, DTC-based real estate team with a STRONG desire to serve our clients. We value all of our team members and are invested in each INDIVIDUAL’S SUCCESS within our organization.
We value our customers and strive to provide exceptional service. We are extremely focused, driven, and have a fun and energetic team environment.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual who is outgoing, is energized from working with people, and will deliver first class, quality service to our clients and our CEO. The Administrative Assistant must be adaptable to change and be solutions oriented.
As the Administrative Assistant, this individual is responsible for coordinating, negotiating, and providing excellent service to all clients, agents, and third parties involved in the contract to close process. The Transaction Coordinator supports our team of agents by maintaining deadlines, answering client questions, scheduling events, and managing the escrow process with little or no hassle to clients and third parties.
As the Executive Assistant, this person will be responsible for the administrative support of the CEO. To include (but not limited to) monitoring the CEO’s calendar, scheduling, email management and more.
- Responsible for the processing and overseeing of all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from going under contract through closing.
- Coordinates inspection, title, loan and appraisal process of the transaction.
- Effectively communicates with clients, agents, service providers and all applicable parties throughout the entire under contract process.
- Assures that all files are compliant and properly filed with internal and brokerage systems within designated timeline.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lenders, etc.
- Update all client information into client database.
- Provide full administrative support to the CEO.
- Organize and manage the client care process.
- Detail Oriented / Organized / Project Management abilities
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to focus on a task, meet deadlines, and be able to handle last minute tasks
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Team Player
- Positive attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Real Estate Experience = 2 years
- Colorado Real Estate License
How to apply:
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and the results of your DISC Assessment
(go to https://www.tonyrobbins.com/
- Educational opportunities available.
- Supportive and engaging work environment.
- Medical benefits not included as part of hiring package.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year