The Gilbert Group, Keller Williams Realty
We are a hardworking, DTC-based real estate team with a STRONG desire to serve our clients. We value all of our team members and are invested in each INDIVIDUAL’S SUCCESS within our unit. We value our customers and strive to provide exceptional service. We are extremely focused, driven, and have a fun and energetic team environment.
We are seeking an organized, proactive individual with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment to join our growing real estate team. This person will have strong customer service skills, be thorough and attentive to details and competently be able to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision.
• Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back office support.
• Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, and maintaining the budget.
• Oversee all contracts through closing and manage transaction coordination
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
• Oversee, manage, and maintain client care and communication.
• Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled or resolved, maintain their calendar, and assist with their communication as needed.
• Monitor and maintain general email addresses, phone system and other forms of communication for the team.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
• Ability to focus and learn new systems
• Concerned about doing things the right way
• Calm under pressure
• Service-based attitude
• Proven ability to succeed
1 – 3+ years of customer service experience
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 / year
Bachelor’s degree (required)
Colorado Real Estate License preferred (or willing to become licensed)
TO APPLY: Please email your resume and cover letter to Maria@TheGilbertGroupCO.com